Tuesday 29 March 2016

Days 13 & 14


Some Days are Better Than Others

Oh Easter! You got the better of me with chocolates hanging around the house. Most of my fast day was great and then in the evening I started getting into the mini eggs. Damn mini eggs. I probably had 15 of them. I had a shake so that I wouldn't snack and I ate them anyway.

I had the best intention of eating really well on my feasting day but I am a chronic stress eater so when I found out our car needed more work than just the break I had a piece of cake.


I put the mini eggs away in the cupboard so that they are not in front of me calling my name tomorrow.

Tomorrow is another fast day. I think I might so 3 Almased shake and forgo the meal to make up for the travesty of Easter. I am going to have a Cinnamon Apple Pie Shakecinnamon-apple-pie

No comments:

Post a Comment